Skip to content
How to install the plugin?
- Login to your WordPress Admin panel
- Go to Plugins
- Click Add New – then upload the plugin
- After the plugin installed, click on Activate button to activate the plugin
How to add an event?
- Get your Event ID. If you’re not sure about how to get it, please check this documentation.
- After you have the Event ID, go to WPEEC Pro from the wp-admin area.
- Paste your Event ID to the Event ID field.
- Choose how the checkout form appears. You can choose either embed mode or modal (popup) mode.
- If you choose embed mode, you can set a custom height for the Eventbrite form.
- If you choose modal (popup) mode, you can set a custom text for the button. For example : Buy Ticket Now.
- After everything are set, you just need to click the Generate Shortcode button to get the shortcode.
- Copy and paste the shortcode to any post or page on your website.
- To add another event, you can repeat the process with different event ID and different mode (embed or modal).
- If you need any further help, feel free to send me an email : email@example.com
- SSL Certificate
- Eventbrite event ID
- WordPress version: 4.4 or higher
- Tested up to WordPress 6.3.2
- PHP version: 7.4 or higher